Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
Bavariaron
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tidbits,

Thanks ... I appreciate the clarification and agree with you 100%.  It takes a big person to post what you did, which makes me realize I took it the wrong way.

Entering 30 years of service to our country -- mutual respect and honor are at my core.  I realize that while in my culture the word choice would have been different or more precise, conversations in cyberspace are quite different.  I applied my expectations for literal precision incorrectly.

Unofficial threads:  That's why I shy away from these boards because they are so impersonal and people express themselves more liberally than they would in person.  Having been a Verizon customer off and on for many years, I have become very cynical about their motives and felt very strongly that this was yet another instance of them doing something that didn't seem quite right.

Official thread:  When Verizon launched the official string I added my voice to the chorus of discontent.  I surmised that Verizon was now listening and would buckle under the pressure of well crafted posts and would be forced to respond with a credible justification or launch support for the service advertised by Samsung and supported by Verizon's competitors.

Your statement about devoting time to things that matter.  I couldn't agree more.  As a combat veteran and citizen, that's why I have devoted more than my fair share of time around world devoted to serving communities and do so today in my church and local community.  There's so much more that matters than "why Verizon didn't introduce Samsung Pay when everyone else did."  That's why I devoted all of three sentences to the topic in my initial response on the official thread.

V/r

Bavariaron

0 Likes
CtK4949
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like Samsung has some mercy for us verizon users, lol

They are letting you get the free wireless charger again...Samsung Pay Wireless Charger

Enjoy!!

IAmEvilHomer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks I redeemed mine today 🙂 (subject to verification)

0 Likes