Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
HighTech
Enthusiast - Level 2

this worked for me.....

Official Samsung Pay Thread

created by BenSalem in Android - View the full discussion

So as long as you have the new update installed just download these apk files and you can get Samsung Pay!! Make sure you install them in order!! Framework first then the app.

Samsung Pay Framework 01.16.0002 APK Download - APKMirror

Samsung Pay 1.3.2116 APK Download - APKMirror

Sent from my iPad.

0 Likes
Dridas
Enthusiast - Level 3

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay

This will install from the play store on your phone.  It installed the VZW update for me as well.

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did not receive any vzw update when I downloaded it.

0 Likes
TMO89
Contributor - Level 1

That links provides the following error, when following it from a desktop:

"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server"

IAmEvilHomer
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon don't you understand the Note 5 customers like me are the most into this Samsung Pay?  Please send us the update.  The note customer's are the tec. junkies that like the bleeding edge.  SEND US THE UPDATE PLEASE samsungpay

0 Likes
Jogle
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung Pay loaded all of the files today starting around 12:00. They did say that it was going live today for Verizon and now you should be able to get everything without side loading or tricks. I was able to load my BOA and Citi debit and credit cards with no issues. All that's left is to use it later today.

Verizon, please be ready in the future when new items and apps come available for all devices. This incident with Samsung Pay should have been handled more professionally and with better tact. We, as consumers, did not ask for the impossible, just for the company that we use to be more proactive and expedient.

Now, on a different note, thanks for finally supporting and releasing the app so that we could make our own decisions on what works best for us between Android Pay and Samsung Pay. There may be situations where one is more justified to use than the other but now we at least have that option.

If anyone has trouble finding the app, just login to your Google Play account on your computer and install it from there. It will appear on your phone a few seconds afterwards. Then launch the app and it should gather the necessary files from Samsung and Verizon to work. Enjoy everyone! It has been great to discuss and support each other for the benefit of Galaxy device users. 

0 Likes
cav22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately there are still groups of Verizon customers that have received the update from Verizon and still cannot download the update from the Play store.  I am one of them.  I have spoken to Samsung support the past 2 days and they said to give it 24 more hours.  Any others still with this issue?

pcconley
Enthusiast - Level 3

I still can not find it in the Google Play store. Either on my phone or PC.

ejm8797
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received the update for my phone, but cannot download or even find

samsung pay in the play store.

0 Likes
AG_TopShotta
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I spoke with Samsung Mobile 2 days ago, they quoted me 21Oct.

As for the Verizon update, I got in on my Note5 today.

0 Likes