Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
AG_TopShotta
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found it on Google Play. From the information I've found it won't go live

until the 20th, but it IS on Google Play.

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have checked all over google play and no go. Also non update for my note 5 as of yet.

XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have checked all over google play and no go. Also non update for my note 5 as of yet.

Jogle
Enthusiast - Level 3

To get the app you may need to login to your Google Play from a computer and install it from there. That's how I got it this morning. It's not in Google Play from the phone app yet. Hopefully that helps to clear up some confusion.  It won't work until later this week.

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

Cool thanks will give it a go .

0 Likes
Dridas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think I've decided that Samsung Pay is just a big sham by Samsung. Even after installing it on my VZW N5, it doesn't work, because Samsung does not have the banking support they should or portrayed they would have. I thought having Visa as a sponsor meant that Visa cards would work- but that's not the case. It just means that Visa cards issues by the supported banks will work. The banks supported needs to be larger, in fact, it needs to not matter what banks support Samsung Pay. I'm not sure if Android Pay is bank specific or not, but Samsung Pay is.

All this hoopla about VZW holding back - Samsung Pay barely supports enough banks to make it a viable option. Was a great idea, but its a shame that the banking support is so minimal.

nursebrent
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not on Google play on my notes or edge+. Still no update on either of my phones.

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

Type in samsung pay Google play store on your pc browser it should pop up. Also no phone update for my note 5 as of yet either. Samsung pay is null and void for me as my bank don't support it yet.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I have yet to see Samsung Pay in the Google Play store either on a cellular device or on a pc browser.

Could someone who has seen this in the Google Play store post a link to this app from your pc browser?

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes