Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
ktplucha
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: I downloaded and installed the two mirror files from Samsung that another User posted above and it installed and I just tested it out and it worked.

BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same problem. It wouldn't take my Amex or Citi double cash (BTW it is the one used in Samsung adds). I was so happy when it installed and let me log in but now I'm pissed I can't use it...

0 Likes
BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you actually but something with it?!?!

0 Likes
BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

*buy

0 Likes
ktplucha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I just went to buy something and I put my Amex card on Samsung Pay and it worked!!!!!! I am beyond stoked!!

BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ktplucha if you don't mind me asking what kind of Amex do you have? I

have an amex serve and I can't add it.

0 Likes
ktplucha
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to my account online, its a "blue cash everday" card. I also have an S6.

0 Likes
HighTech
Enthusiast - Level 2

when I download the framework .apk....and try to install it I get the error message that the app was not installed.

I am able to download and install the Samsung pay aPK however, but it does not allow me to add a Citi Card.

Sent from my iPad.

0 Likes
ktplucha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, the framework apk is the base component to install the App, once you downloaded the app APK then it installs fine. I dont have a citi card so I dont know why that would not work

0 Likes
Roxpublius
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ran the update, and then the framework and application from the links you provided (THANK YOU!!!) and then was able to add 1 of my 2 Citi cards and an American express blue card.  I used the AmEx at the grocery store this morning successfully.

I will call Citi later to see why one of my 2 cards with them isn't registering.

- thank you for listening to us and allowing this.  However, this could be a case study in how NOT to deal with your customers.  Poor communication plus relying on the users to collaborate amongst themselves to figure out how to get things working adds up to a porpe experience.  Things shouldn't be this difficult.

0 Likes