Re: Official Samsung Pay Thread
ejm8797
Enthusiast - Level 2

Something else Verizon customers are missing out on... Free wireless charger or a free phone case. Who wouldn't want a free wireless charger valued at $49.99?? The offer is only good until 10/11/2015, I am sure Verizon will announce support for Samsung Pay AFTER the promotion... if ever. Thanks again Verizon!

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/

Give_me_samsung_pay_n
Enthusiast - Level 2

T-Mobile will help buy you out of verizon which is what I'll be doing this week. Not missing out on features and promotions just because verizon feels like it.

BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

omg verizon.  Are you this dumb not to see all your customers are leaveing?!?!  Give us samsung pay!!!  ANYONE who wants this must coment on this thread  so they know we're out there!!! Its the only reason i bought my Galaxy S6 edge and I'm MAD!!!!!!!!

mama23dogs
Legend

Just for the record.  My brother in law bought an unlocked Galaxy S6 and is using it on ATT.  Android pay is available and will work with the limited credit cards.  If he searches Samsung pay, he gets redirected to Andriod Pay and new Google Wallet.

hekat0n
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do we really need to do this again? Most of us, excepting new people, have already voiced our opinion concerning this situation. We know what we want, and we have expressed our thoughts about this. If you want a discussion, let's talk about how frustrating it is for us to be left out and ignored. Can we talk about that?

Give_me_samsung_pay_n
Enthusiast - Level 2

We definitely have a discussion on how Verizon just sucks.

BenSalem
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, fill this form with all the pissed off customers. I hate this bs with Verizon delaying our updates and use of essential softwear!!!

0 Likes
adchouinard
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand how it is legal for you all to block a feature of my phone... And you block it even when I'm not on your network.  Last night I was on the phone with Samsung... I was also using my note 5 on tmobile's network with their APN for data... It's absolute crap that you have Samsung pay blocked and even more crappy that I can't even use it when I'm an entirely different network... It was a great learn though, now I know my phone works great with T-Mobile... Maybe I'll switch to their service so I don't have to have features of MY phone disabled for no reason.

Snn5
Legend

I find it rather humorous that all these people bought this one $700 phone for one feature.  Even sadder still is that when Verizon does approve Spay, they will use it once or twice, and then the newness will have worn off and the struggle would have been all for naught.

ejm8797
Enthusiast - Level 2

You may be correct, but I bought my phone for all of the possibilities, I didn't buy it hoping that I could use half of the functionality. After paying $700, I should be able to use what I want, when I want and as many times as I would like... why should Verizon care? They already have my money and keep getting more every month... Obviously the app is sound or the other companies wouldn't have adopted it and I am sure Samsung stands behind the product. What's the hold up with Verizon?