OS Version 4.1.2 or better known as Jelly Bean 4.1.2
bamick

Recently I got stupid and allowed both my phone and my wife's phone to do that wonderful let screw up your phone update. Now the first thing that I noticed was every time I get off the phone with someone (be it me calling them or them calling me) my recent called list comes up instead of my home page. I talked to both Verizon and Motorola (better known as motorhell) and was told by Motorola tech support (level 2 at that) that this was exactly like it was supposed to do. Not only was it operating correctly but this is what the majority of people want their phones to do. So the first question that I have to ask people is "Do you really want to see who you just talked to or would you rather be back on the home page where you can go and do what you want?"

I'll hold off on the next problem that we found with our phones till I see a couple of answers on this one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: OS Version 4.1.2 or better known as Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Not applicable

It makes no difference to me.  I can simply hit the home button if that's where I want to go.  When they make an update, they frequently make some changes to apps that some people like and some people don't like.  You can't please everyone.  As long as my phone works and does what I need it to do, I'm fine with it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I believe that after a call or when my wife makes a call her Razr shows the phone menu. it takes a second to touch the home button. Not and issue I can see.

My iphone does the same thing, again no issue for a fraction of a second touch to home screen.

Next issue..?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would have been really appreciated if you listed your phone model. There have been several models of Verizon Wireless phones getting OS updates in the last few weeks. It makes it easier to tailor the responses for ways that you can fix it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes