Notification and system volume stuck on silent
JBurger62

I have the galaxy s6 and my notification and system volumes are stuck on silent. I checked all my settings and everything is where it should be. Do not disturb is not turned on....I have no clue when I receive texts and it's really getting frustrating!! What do I do??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Notification and system volume stuck on silent
Jwterri7845

I have the same phone and the same exact problem. It occurred after the update for the WIFI calling update. Called tech support recommend factory reset I declined. I was told I switched my settings I say it was the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds frustrating. You stated that you have checked all your settings. If the Sound mode is set to Sound, the appropriate Volume settings are in place, and the Ringtones and sounds are as they should be, try removing the SIM card. After you reinsert the SIM card you'll want to perform a soft reset. Please reach out to us if this is still not resolved so that we can look into this further.

L_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jwterri7845

Been on the phone with tech support and Samsung for two days. Phone has been reflashed hard reset and it's time for Verizon to resolve the issue or I'm getting the bbb involved.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your frustration, Jwterri7845. We want your phone to be working correctly. Did you ever attempt the factory reset? We won't be able to send a warranty replacement until that's been done.

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Princedj

Is this where I can talk to someone about my phone not being back on

0 Likes