Re: Note III dropped calls got a replacement and still bad signal
Ang0108
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still dropping calls left and right.  I agree ghostndragon,  it has to be the software push that Verizon did several months ago...everything was fine before it and absolutely horrible afterwards.   I have never been so irritated.  It is still dropping calls and I am going to look into different carriers at this point.  I have been with Verizon for many years....but the failure to fix things when there is a problem is not anything I am going to continue to pay a service provider for.

Ang0108
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am at 46158 in Mooresville IN and the replacement has continued to drop calls and said no mobile network available.  It will work sometimes,  but I am on my phone all day since I work from home and almost every call I make at some point gets dropped...after I can finally call out.

Sorry...just got this,  forgot to go back to the forums and called in once with no help

Ang0108
Enthusiast - Level 2

My sister in law that lives in Alexandria Indiana also has the same problems.  My town isn't that small and is right outside of Indy.   Hopefully we can get up and running right because there is nothing more frustrating than getting calls dropped all day long or having people tell you that they try to call but goes straight to vM because you are showing no mobile network!

0 Likes
ghostndragon
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is still a problem for me. Removed the sim card and put it back in. All that accomplished was goofing up my time/calendar (fortunately, just had to change the setting back to network). Dead spots at home and in other places in the Twin Cities (outside, where I used to be able to access the network in the past). In the same locations, my boyfriend's Note 3 on the AT&T network had perfect or near perfect signal. Using airplane mode to force reconnection doesn't work either. My cell phone IS my home phone. This can't keep happening.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ghostndragon lets put an end to this problem! What zip code are you located in? Are the issues occurring indoors and outdoors?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jnettispagetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree.  I am tired of this.  If I wasn't under contract til the end of next year I'd just drop service.  Frustrating when this is my home phone and I can't use it.  Even in the larger neighboring city I only get a poor signal.  And I hate when it shows I have service and I still can't make a call to save my life.  (see above image)  This has continued for far too long and Verizon needs to solve the problem.

0 Likes
ghostndragon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Zip code is 55434. It happens indoors and out. It's intermittent, so

sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Yesterday, I had to try to

make a call 4 times before the 5th time actually rang out. I was trying to

return a call I missed. Even though I had 3 bars of 4G service, it would

drop down to 1 bar of 4G service when my phone dialed and it would fail to

connect (getting the same message as earlier in this forum thread). I

tried putting it into airplane mode twice, which didn't help. My

boyfriend's phone (same model as mine--Note III) had great signal and no

problems connecting on the AT&T network. This also happens fairly

regularly while driving, specifically on highway 610 near the intersection

of highway 252. I have no idea what the zip code is there.

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

jnettispagetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am replying to this issue as well.  I travel between zip code 77656 and 77701 and 77662 on a daily regular basis.  Have intermitted cell service.  Can't use the blasted phone in 77656 without dropping calls or having to make 4+ attempts to call out (see the picture at top of thread).  As I don't usually travel home to the 77656 zip until around 9:00 p.m., this is a real frustration.  If I break down I have no way to make contact with anyone to come help me.  This is NOT a small town or in the middle of the woods.  There are multiple cell towers in the area so I can not understand why I don't get services like I should.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ghostndragon we'll get you connected! The area is clear so lets get to work. Do you know if any other Verizon customer is having the same issue in your area?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ghostndragon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure of anyone else with this problem, but I simply wouldn't know

if any of our neighbors had issues.

On Aug 19, 2014 9:47 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes