Note III, WiFi Issue N900V;
Bob_In_FL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Once in a while (like right now), my home WiFi connection is rejected by the Phone because "it is too slow".  Other devices that are WiFi in the house are working fine.  I've done reboots, removed batter, etc. etc. but the WiFi on my home network, even though connecting to the phone, refuses to work as a WiFi connection because the phone says "it is too slow".  I wonder if this is a  Verizon or Phone issue?  Last time this occurred for some reason it corrected itself and I don't know if it was a software update or not.  Anyone else run into this?  Again, I can connect to my WiFi (WEP encription) but the phone rejects using it because it says the connection is to slow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note III, WiFi Issue N900V;
Bob_In_FL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Found issue...not my phone. I had to reboot router...thanks

=====================

Sent from Samsung Note 3 Mobile Phone or Tablet

On Dec 23, 2013 7:29 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the advance settings under the WiFi settings and uncheck the auto-switch.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bwujeckel
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have gotten that twice.i have went over my data since ive had this phone. never went over before on Note 2 and HTC Thundebolt. So its not like i dont know the correct settings to minimize background data. Im starting to get annoyed because im paying overages when im in wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bob_In_Fl,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with wi-fi connection on your device. We certainly want you to always be able to utilize the features on your phone. Have you tried deleting the network from your device and then try readding? Are other devices also phones or other types of data devices? Please fill us in on this and we can review all options available.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bob_In_FL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Found issue...not my phone. I had to reboot router...thanks

=====================

Sent from Samsung Note 3 Mobile Phone or Tablet

On Dec 23, 2013 7:29 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes