Note 4 vs Droid Turbo
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

This is the second time I have posted this question. Still debating it. I know all of the specs for both phones and I have played with live demos for each. What I would like is personal experience from users with these phones. Likes and Dislikes, truth about battery life, etc. Can anyone help me out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4 vs Droid Turbo
GoogleGlass3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand you want this from a personal level and I do not own either phone. I do however have access to these phones in a store. I have been watching how customer react to these phones and listening to the pros and cons.  The Droid has more new power technology to offer while Note 4 was made more for the scribblers. Battery life, camera, talk quality all about equal.The Droid is built tougher then N4 and both feel large in one's hand. But from customers talking it would be Droid Turbo over Note 4, but only by a tiny edge.

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 vs Droid Turbo
slappyduke
Enthusiast - Level 1

I faced the same choice.  The Note 4 does so many things, but I was a little hesitant about the size.  I also wanted to try near vanilla android instead of TouchWiz.  I ended up choosing the Turbo.  So far I love it!  It is so so so much faster than my Galaxy S3.  And I love the double wrist action to open the camera.  I have a two year old and I hate fumbling with a phone to get to the camera. The shutter is a little delayed but it's not as bad as what I've read.  The pictures are good if not better than any other smartphone camera I've had.  Still getting used to no LED light, but I'm kind of digging the Moto Active Display.  The call volume is a little low but again, not as bad as what I've read.  The screen is so sharp and I end the day with 50-65% battery life.  The Turbo still doesn't allow calling and data at the same time but I hear that should be addressed soon.  It hasn't bothered me too much except when I was talking to someone and wanted to access the map at the same time.  I also didn't care so much about non-removable battery on non-expandable storage.  I got the 64GB version and yes, I really like the look and feel of the ballistic nylon.  Of course I know the Note 4 is an awesome phone also.  It has so many features.  I'm sure I would have been happy with that as well once I got used to the size.  Great news is that you can return the phone within 14 days if you're not happy.