Re: Note 4 not having earphones
mbacan
Enthusiast - Level 2

The reason I joined this thread is to inform people. I did not do it to help myself, I know what you proposed is an option but I did not buy the phone at the version store. Besides this fiasco, the sales reps joined in on the conversation I was having with the greeter (in which the greeter mentioned there's "very little room in the box", insinuating that maybe that's why there's no headphones). The sales rep chimed in and said that headphones are no longer needed, to which I responded "tell that to Apple".

In any case, just a terrible experience at the Verizon store - there was no way I would give them my business at that moment.

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I received my Note 4 and there was NO earphones in the box.  I called Verizon and spoke to a rep and explained to him when I pre ordered the phone, it DID have earphones listed as coming in the box... and a rep DID tell me they would be in the box however they were not.... the rep said.... No, there is not earphones with the Note 4.. thats it... he didnt care.. end of story.... the thing that makes me mad is the fact it did say they would be in there when I ordered the phone... not one email or call telling me they changed it and there would be no earphones and another thing is the customer service at Verizon... they dont care about the customers.  Verizon knows they have the best coverage and they know we will stay because of that... so as far as pleasing the customers.. they do not care. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Here is the Galaxy Note 4  And the In the Box List..

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | Verizon Wireless

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Handset
  • Pre-installed SIM Card (3FF)
  • 3220mAh Battery
  • Wall Adaptor (Samsung Part # GH44-02706A)
  • USB Cable (Samsung Part # GH39-01580B)
  • S Pen
  • S Pen tip replacement kit (Tweezer & Tips)
  • Quick Reference Guide
  • Global Support Brochure
  • Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
  • Important Consumer Information
0 Likes