Note 4 not having earphones
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

When I placed my pre order for the Galaxy Note 4, earphones was in the what comes with the phone.  I have been hearing from people that we will not get the earphones now.  I went and looked at the Note 4 and sure enough the earphones are not shown.  Why??????  I love getting them because I love the fact I can listen to my music while walking and if I get a call I can answer it.  Isn't that false advertisement??   Not only am I upset that we (Verizon customers) have to wait a week later than other carriers to get our phones, now you want to take away what was supposed to come with the Note 4??? 

I have been a loyal customer for 13+ years... getting aggravated with things like this.  Alot of people I know left Verizon and went to Straighttalk but I refused to do it because I have my unlimited data plan but if it gets screwed up and taken away from me, you can bet I will be going to a different carrier. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 4 not having earphones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheGuyUpNorth, I'm sorry to see you want to return your phone. You can definitely do so within 14 days of purchase. I reviewed all the specifics of the phone and can confirm earphones are not included in the box. You can definitely confirm this on our page http://vz.to/1rXzL7I. We don't have them listed.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nicap13
Contributor - Level 1

I am so mad about how verizon is handling this. First waiting an extra week, then 2  day ship instead of overnight, now no headphones? They r lucky i have bad credit or i would havegone to sprint by now.

Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

So it is two day shipping???  WTH???  I was told by a rep the other day that it was overnight shipping!!  It even says on the page when you order free overnight shipping.   Why are they doing all this false advertising???   I asked about getting to do a smartphone trade in for the 200.00 and they told me I couldn't because I already placed my order... I have not paid for the phone yet so I have not bought the phone so to me, we should be allowed to participate in the deals.  This will be my last pre order!!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to see you get a great deal on your new phone, Disnie. If you order from www.vzw.com/note4, there is free overnight shipping and the Note 4 is expected to ship by October 23rd. You can check the status of your phone through http://bit.ly/RjmCUB as the order progresses too. We also offer the ability for anyone to take advantage of trade in programs. You can visit www.vzw.com/tradein for any current promotional offers and to confirm the value of your phone.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

Are we getting the headphones?  They were on the list of "whats included in the box" when I ordered Sept 24th.  The Headphones no longer show up. 

TheGuyUpNorth
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the note 4 on the very morning pre-orders went live.  It would seem that if it arrives without the originally listed contents, we should be able to return it for a full refund and not have a restocking fee.  I am hoping this is just a mistake on Verizon's part and it contains the disclosed contents that were posted. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to know what you will receive Disnie. I looked into this and I do not see the Note 4 is included with the device.

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheGuyUpNorth, I'm sorry to see you want to return your phone. You can definitely do so within 14 days of purchase. I reviewed all the specifics of the phone and can confirm earphones are not included in the box. You can definitely confirm this on our page http://vz.to/1rXzL7I. We don't have them listed.

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
nicap13
Contributor - Level 1

Hey verizon support, is it 1 or 2 day ship

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

When we preordered the Note 4, headphones/earphones were listed coming with the Note 4.  Why are they not now??? That is false advertisement.  Either they need to have the headphones included or the price come down on the phone.  That is one thing I like to have when I buy the smartphones, the headphones because it makes things much easier when listening to music and then getting a call. 

Not happy at all that you took the headphones out of the phone and did not alert your loyal customers.