Re: Note 4 not having earphones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question nicap13! It's 2-day shipping via FedEx for new phones. You will receive a notification and tracking number when it ships.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
GareeeT
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with the issues about not including earphones.  We were told they were included in what we agreed to on our pre-orders.  We should have earphones given to us free of charge on note 4 pickup,  or we should have a credit applied to our accounts.

Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

Totally agree with this!  And as far as shipping, it says free OVERNIGHT shipping... so why is it two day now????

0 Likes
nicap13
Contributor - Level 1

Mine says processing, some progress, i suppose! Maybe tommorow!,

0 Likes
Not applicable

Disnie wrote:

Totally agree with this!  And as far as shipping, it says free OVERNIGHT shipping... so why is it two day now????

Because you ordered on a Sunday perhaps?

0 Likes
Schweino
Enthusiast - Level 1

Considering Verizon says it will ship BY 10/23, that really has no bearing on it.

0 Likes
Schweino
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not mad over ear-phones, I have enough.  But if you're okay with a business lying, over anything, that's cool too I suppose..just your opinion.

Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I just spoke (through chat) with a CS rep and they said headphones ARE in the box.  I am so confused!  But I printed off the chat and when I get the box and it doesnt have the headphones, I will be headed to the store because when I pre ordered the Note 4, it listed us getting the headphones.  Not one time did they come back and tell us we were not getting the headphones. 

I want the headphones with mine because I do use them. 

GareeeT
Enthusiast - Level 1

a cs rep for best buy, Verizon or Samsung?

0 Likes
androidfreak
Contributor - Level 1

When I purchased my galaxy s5 It did include headphones!!! My guess is that Verizon will be the only carrier not including headphones. FAIL!

0 Likes