Note 4 - no voicemail message waiting indicator
davidedge

In my voicemail settings, after pressing "4" for personal options - option "1" for turning message waiting indicator on or off, no longer exists. Has Verizon removed that option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 4 - no voicemail message waiting indicator
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

No, it's still stanard for Verizon voice mail.  Try a force shut down, with clear cache and data and retry again with mobile data on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
davidedge

Am I the only one having this problem?

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

No, it's still stanard for Verizon voice mail.  Try a force shut down, with clear cache and data and retry again with mobile data on.

0 Likes
arloaples
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same problem. You're not alone. I went through the hell of calling VZ customer service. Went through a bunch of crap before FINALLY getting to the tier 2 tech support which resolved things in a flash.

Quite simply, the NOTE 4 is a flagship product loaded with features tethered to VZ. One of which is proprietary voice mail. There is an Voice Mail APP in the appl list. It comes with FREE visual voice mail. ONCE you set that up, the notification comes on. The problem for me, like with you, is that if you don't know its there, you get a bunch of voice mails lost and with no indication that you're mailbox is full. Which is the only reason I found out about this whole deal...

Anyway, yep... open the app and you're home free David! Having said that, the free visual voice mail is kinda cool. Not gonna lie. It would have been nice for them to let us know about all this though...

Lunch80x
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank You, this fixed the voicemail notification icon not displaying problem with my Samsung Note 4.

0 Likes