Note 4 loses signal
Cheryl1977

My note 4 constantly loses GPS signal, drops calls,  and freezes. I got it new in June,  gps never worked properly and now it's always dropping calls and freezing

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4 loses signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cheryl1977

The note 4 is a great device! I would be concerned too if this were happening to my phone. When did this first start? Is this happening only in a particular location? Have you installed any apps or updates?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cheryl1977

The GPS has never worked properly since I bought the phone, Dropping calls

started in the last month. I have installed apps, but I went through and

uninstalled a lot of them thinking this might be the problem. My phone

still freezes all the time. I checked for updates but it says my phone is

up to date.

Cheryl

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this information. We absolutely want to get this phone working for you again. When you have GPS issues or dropped calls, does this happen in a particular location? Do any other VZW customers have the same issues?

ChristopherM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cheryl1977

It happens everywhere. My phone freezes constantly. I don't know if anyone

else is having this issue.

Cheryl

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Cheryl1977,

It is alarming to see you continue to have issues with your Note. We do want to ensure you get it running properly. At this point, with everything going on with it, I would recommend doing a factory reset. You will want to ensure you have everything backed up first. You can do this by using the Verizon Cloud app. These links will walk you through all the steps:

Verizon Cloud: http://vz.to/1cQ9M2W

Factory Reset: http://vz.to/1cQ9VTM

Please let us know if youhave any questions about this.

ChristinaM_VZW

0 Likes