Note 4 Update ruined my phone-
VerizonsSlave

Today my note 4 just cut off and will not cut back on- after going thru all the checks with a teir 2- rep i was told to take it to best buy to get it flashed- so i did- the result is the latest update fryed the phone- verizon will not replace the flawless note 4 cuse its out of warrenty- 14 months old) i pay $240 a month and been a member for 20 plus years- by default the damge is not thru me but thru verizon- i will be sending all the phones back in a box and will not be making any more payments becuse of this simple fix- my contract is up march 2016 but im sending them back now cuse i was told i WILL be making payments on a phone that don't work and you cant make me pay for my unbroken contract or garnish me cuse im on diasability- so have a good day and ill be taking my $3000 less a year to att. I'm disappointed - very-

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4 Update ruined my phone-
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonSlave,

We're definitely sorry to hear about what has been going on with your device and certainly would not want to lose you. Making sure you have a working device is always going to be a priority of ours. Unfortunately if the device is no longer within warranty it would limit our replacement options, but we can still troubleshoot to get your device working. To be sure, did your device power off without being able to power back on immediately after the update? We're you able to reset the device during your trip to the store? What seems to be going on with the device now?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes