Note 2 problems after 4.4.2 update
geeteego

Hi, after the update, I've noticed several issues with my until then flawlessly performing Note 2. First is excessive battery consumption. Battery life was never a problem before. Second is problems with the device communicating with the SD card, this impacts gallery and any data stored there. The gallery as it sits is inaccessible...big problem. Third is what appears to be excessive memory consumption resulting in the phone freezing up constantly, with minimum tasks running.

Are there going to be any patches to help with this? Very frustrated as this phone was perfect until now.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 2 problems after 4.4.2 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most out of your device geeteego! An update should not be causing difficulties. Did you retain all your apps and settings during the update? Have you tried a soft reset with a battery pull since the problems started? How long are you getting out of a full charge?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Note 2 problems after 4.4.2 update
geeteego

I completely agree nothing should have changed after the update, but it is the only thing different with the phone. No new apps, no changes in usage patterns, no changes in settings. This is why I am frustrated. I've never complained about a phone or update before, but this is unacceptable.

Battery life went from 24 hours to less than 8.

0 Likes