Not receiving texts
Pacersbren
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not receiving all of my texts.  Friends say they send me pics and texts and I either don't get them or they will come 24 hours later.  I have a Droid Razor..is anyone else having this issue and how do you fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts
steinclan

I have the same problem. I get a notification that there is a text but nothing in the thread. This is true of basic sms and Verizon messaging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pacersbren,

I am sorry to hear you are not receiving all your text. We do understand text message is a major form of communication these days. Have you done any software updates or downloading of any new applications since this issue began? Have you noticed if this is only happening with particular numbers or all numbers? Do you notice you are not receiving the text when only in a certain area? Please try to remove and reinsert your SIM and test. http://vz.to/1n0LC44

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

steinclan,

Here to help ensure you don't miss a message! Are you experiencing these issues with all users or just some specific users? What model phone do you have? Zip code? When did this issue begin?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bethrene78

My husband and I have had that problem for a while. Usually it's when someone sends a group text or a large text/pic. It's extremely annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bethrene78,

Let's get you back on track and help you get this fixed. I love being able to communicate with my family in group messages and you should be able to do the same. Which text application do  you use for your phone? Do you have any issues sending out group messages?

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes