Not able to get emails
shortsw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Despite clearing the cache and deleting all kinds of files my Galaxy S4 keeps saying there isn't enough storage space to load emails. I have 378MB of available space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not able to get emails
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone will set some space aside to allow the operating system to function and your apps to launch. Full storage will cause the device to become unusable and crash.

If you have a large amount of photos on your device, consider copying them off to a computer or to a cloud storage service. If you also have a software update pending for your phone, free up enough space to install the update, then install it. You should then have some more free space to work with.

shortsw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shortsw,

We want your emails to come through as they should. I have my emails sent to my phone to keep myself up to date. Depending on how many emails are in your account the space available may not be enough. Are you able to access other applications? Do you have alot of photos or information stored on your phone?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes