Not Receiving Texts from another HTC
JazzBand

About a week ago, my boyfriend stopped receiving my texts. We both have HTC One but on different networks. I'm on Verizon. There's a delay in the texts sending from my phone and he never receives them. Neither of us recently switched from iPhone and we only just downloaded the new software this weekend. The issue is still the same. I am not having this problem with other phones or providers. Is this a network issue? Or is there a phone fix?

I'm also getting error messages unable to send VCard information to another Verizon phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Texts from another HTC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text messages are so important now days JazzBand! Let's figure out what's going on with the texts. Are you using the default Messaging application? Do you have a signature on your phone, or using a 3rd party keyboard? It really sounds like the issue is with his phone, as you're not having this issue with any other phones. However, if you're using a 3rd party app or keyboard, and you're on WiFi, it could be the text is going through as MMS, vs. SMS, (text). Try sending message using Mobile Data. If still doesn't work, please try using default messaging & keyboard app to see if message goes through. Before any of this however, delete all messages in your thread, and then try to send.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JazzBand

We got it worked out with Tmobile. Your system had their numbers mid-port.

The port was cancelled and then the numbers having issues worked on

solutions with their provider.

A Verizon rep over the phone helped me regarding Vcards and MMS, far sooner

than I received a reply to this posting.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JazzBand,

Thanks for the update! I am so elated to hear that your issue was resolved. Sorry for the delay in response, we answer post in the order that we receive them. You can always contact us via Live Chat, Facebook, and Twitter for assistance http://vz.to/19bXyZu .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes