No voicemail?
MamaDeb611

I have a voicemail message but when I tried to listen to it I got the following message, "sorry your account has no access to the system.  Please consult your system administrator."  I just listened to voice mail this morning.  What is this??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention, mamaDeb611. It is important to us that you have the ability to receive messages from all your family and friends. I'd be glad to help.

Have you made any changes to the phone (apps/software) recently? If you dial *86 do you hear any additional prompts or error messages? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JCWEBBER

I am getting the same "no access to the system" message when trying to retrieve voice mail.  Both with *86 and calling directly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having problems with your voicemail, Jcwebber. I know how important it is to have your voicemail working correctly. Let's look into this further and see what is causing this problem. When did you start experiencing this problem? Have there been any recent changes to your device (Phone upgrade, new apps, etc.)? What is the make & model of your device?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes