No to poor signal
nosignal

Me and everyone in my neighborhood have no to poor signal. I can send a text as long as it is not over 12 words and/or contain any attachments. This has been going on for 4.2 years. All providers are affected. With the exception of wi-fi enabled services. My whole company is with Verizon. I am on call 24/7 and this is becoming a very huge inconvenience for me and my company. The area is Stetson Valley (85083) in Phoenix,Az. If anyone out there is in this area, have you found a solution? Apparently Verizon does not care or it is not worth their attention!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
No to poor signal
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you are having reception issues, you can purchase a network extender from Verizon.  If everybody in your neighborhood are having the same problem, you are simply in a poor coverage area.

0 Likes
Re: No to poor signal
Rekastro

Same poor to bad signal strength in Maryland outside of Baltimore. Unreal. They advertise the greatest system ever...  not even close! They say hi usage periods and thunderstorms degrades the signal... really. I bought a verizon extender, $300 later still does not work and it will not work with verizon provided router... unbelievable! The worst retail experience in 65 years... in inexcusable and unsatisfactory!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Your one experience does not disqualify them from not having the best network.  Personally, I have service just about everywhere I go and dropped calls (only happen when driving through a dead spot) are completely predictable. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us nosignal! I know how frustrating it is to have service issues especially when you're on call. We can definitely do some trouble-shooting to help with your issues. I was unable to find any current issues in the area that have been reported on a large scale. Have you reported these problems in the past 4 years? Have we ever filed a trouble-ticket for your issues? Are the issues mainly inside or outside? Are there any other customers with verizon wireless in your area having issue? If they are not having the same problems, you issue may be device related? What device do you have? If you have a 4G device, removing the SIM card may help establish a better connection but make sure the phone is off first. If you have a 3G device, dial *228, send and option #2. I hope this helps but if you continue to have service problems, we can perform some more trouble-shooting, which involves removing some apps, a hard reset and a trouble-ticket. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kinquana_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BryonCmar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a manager of a large hotel in Bluffton-Hilton Head, SC (29909) and neither I nor any of my customers are able to get Verizon reception while in the building on a variety of different devices. What can be done about getting the signal boosted in our area and building? I am receiving complaints daily about the lack of Verizon service while in the hotel, unless they are connecting to our WiFi and use VOIP service. I'd appreciate any assistance you can lend. Please contact me at: >>removed<<

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As a business, you can look at the network extenders and boosters designed for business applications. If you already have an account representative for your Verizon Wireless business account, you should contact them and ask for assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Z4driver
Enthusiast - Level 3

I  as well as most of our town have very, very poor service with Verizon.  They sent me a network extender, that is worthless.  I've had Verizon for years & put up with this crappy service & for the life of me I don't know why I still have & pay for their poor service.  Also, wondering why we should have to pay the early disconnection fee when we can't make or receive calls & when it takes forever to send a text.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Z4driver,
I definitely appreciate your loyalty and I want to review all available options for better service! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number and account verification (account password as when you call in or the last four digits of your social security number if there is no password set up). Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Eric72
Enthusiast - Level 3

What are you talkling about and to whom. your message is very cryptic.

0 Likes