No notification alert for voicemail with LG Transpyre
Heather68504

How do I get the LG Transpyre to tell me that I have a voicemail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No notification alert for voicemail with LG Transpyre
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Heather68504,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having with voicemail on your LG device. Vociemail is a very important part of the phone. As this is normally a prepaid device, do you currently have this device activated on a prepaid account? If so, please reach out to our prepaid team at 888-294-6804 so they can investigate into the issues with your voicemail notifications.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jhitte
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what you're saying is: prepaid customers are kicked to the curb in this forum, correct?

Snn5
Legend

If you go to your dialer and tap the menu button then call settings,  you will see voicemail, tap on voicemail and notifications are in that screen.  Granted, I am using an LG G2 with Android 5.0.2, and I am on Prepaid as well, but that might work.  (My VM notification is set to Default, which should coincide with the default notification you have set for other notifications)

jhitte
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply. That's not my problem. I want to know how to get this phone to quit flashing when I get a text.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Sorry, I suppose I was unclear on exactly how you wanted your phone to tell you that a voicemail had arrived. (LED, sound, icon)

Can you not disable the LED within the display settings?  Most all LG phones, no matter if they are considered low-mid-high quality range can disable the LED on the front, and those with a rear LED like the G2 can be disabled as well.

0 Likes
cindi123451214
Enthusiast - Level 2

Snn5:  Boy, after a lot of digging and downloading new ringtones, I am truly grateful for you all taking the time to guide we novices--at least in Windows 10 that is!  I would never have found your answer so quickly and its right on the $!.   I had to get help with enabling my new tones, I've been using Messanger+ forever, so I FINALLY found I had to get out of my comfort zone & change to Messenger in order for new tones to stick!  Boy, unfriendly as hell, but I'm getting used to it.   Thank you so much for your help!!!  Just needed a tone for my voicemail and I got it.  GO BRONCOS!!!   (Colorado girl)

cindi123451214
Enthusiast - Level 2

Get 'OK Google' and 'Commandr' apps if you don't have them-- I must use OK Google 30 times a day!  Commandr will turn on and off your led flash, amoung numerous other orders!  Imagine that--ordering a phone around!  Great for people with insecurity issues....lol....☎

0 Likes