No internet service
eholz2678
Enthusiast - Level 2

4 month old LGG2 has no internet service and stuck on 1x...I'm so sick of Verizon's service being horribly faulty and NEVER getting ANYWHERE with customer service. who has the time or patience to sit on the phone while they "trouble shoot" a $500.00 phone that is only 4 months old?? Then they want to send you to a store where the employees know less than I can figure out thanks to Google. In the end they want to make you pay to use the insurance so they can replace a practically brand new phone with a "refurbished" one. This KITKAT update has ruined mine, and MANY others outlook on Verizon's service. I LOVE paying a fortune for non-functioning phone service. Thanks a lot Verizon. If anybody has any thoughts on how to get back my 4G I would GREATLY appreciate it. The factory reset did not resolve any issues. Also, the SIM card has already been replaced twice and that hasn't helped either. My husband has the same phone and his is a piece of garbage too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No internet service
eholz2678
Enthusiast - Level 2

I meant the "SD" card has been replaced twice, not the "SIM"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, kitkat-update-sucks. Kitkat-update-sucks, with regards to the signal, do you ever receive 3G or 4G when you leave your home area? If you go under Settings>Tethering and Networks>Mobile Networks>Is Mobile Data enabled, and under System Select, is your phone set to LTE/CDMA and not Global?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
eholz2678
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! It was set on global...I hope this works without any issues 😃

On Jun 30, 2014 7:43 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes