No Verizon Wireless service on Phone when we leave the house.
jayelmoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughters phone, has no verizon wireless service when we leave the house. At the house everyone is connected to the wireless, and her phone works fine, but as soon as she leaves the house there is nothing. Along as she connects to wi-fi she has internet access, but if she is not around a wi-fi signal nothing. We all have the same phones and do not have any problem, how do I fix her phone?

Labels (1)
Re: No Verizon Wireless service on Phone when we leave the house.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the data connection for cellular data turned on for her phone? Which phone does she have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jayelmoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the lg lucid, and I am not sure.

0 Likes
quagmire0

My wife and I actually have similar issues with spotty data service.  Doesn't matter if I'm home, on the road, or at work - the 4G is constantly dropping out.  I can be sitting on my couch and watch the bars go from 2 to 4 to none and back.  The 4G will just drop out randomly as well.  It's frustrating.  I've already had my sim card replaced, but still have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jayelmoon, I want to make sure your daughter has full use of her LG Lucid. Is this just affecting data? Let's check some of the settings on her phone. Go to Settings, Wireless & Networks, Mobile Networks. Verify Data enabled is checked. If no change, remove both the battery and SIM card for a few seconds. Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gwblock
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem on a new Samsung A32 5G.  I have to restart the phone to get cell service. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes