No Nexus 5
JET9241
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have one out of contract phone now and another coming up in July.  I plan to add 2 new lines next year and none of it will be on Verizon with their decisions to continue to give the middle finger to customers by "OPTING OUT" of the Nexus 5.  Higher prices and poor customer experience is not a great retention policy.  I'm considering paying the ETF on my existing contracted phone and picking up 2 N5's now so that I'm not locked to anyone... at least it will work on ALL carriers but Verizon. This among other things.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Nexus 5
TimTheK
Enthusiast - Level 3

They would only ruin it for you anyway. As a VZW Galaxy Nexus owner, trust me, I know.

0 Likes
Re: No Nexus 5
bluemitsu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here... I bet after november leave figures come out they will be scrambling to find a device to keep us all coming back..... lack of support for ASOP ROM builds and not sharing LTE code with google makes this a huge CF! I for one was an original droid owner and switched to a moto divice (full of bloat wear and buggy software) finally got to the galaxy nexus and had to wait forever to get the new releases.. yet some how you can release an update for the S4 within a month of it being out on your network.... thats a little rediculous.... Loyal cosumers will leave sooner or later for another network and I will be one of them... this has been a long wait for nothing... thanks big red....