Re: Nexus One...When is its premiere?
dag1911

Haha yeah it is sad...who is T-Mobile anyway?! :smileywink:  JK for all of you who don't quite get sarcasm!

Yeah jayjay the link still  does say Spring of 2010.

0 Likes
frosty8725

a simple announcement on when it is coming out would go soo far into making customers more satisfied...but no...they wanna wait and wait and fricken wait...frustrates the hell out of me...i really do like the nexus one and if it doesnt come soon the EVO looks more promising even tho i have to wait a couple more months...already have been waiting 3 for the nexus one

0 Likes
sranger

frosty8725 wrote:

a simple announcement on when it is coming out would go soo far into making customers more satisfied...but no...they wanna wait and wait and fricken wait...frustrates the hell out of me...i really do like the nexus one and if it doesnt come soon the EVO looks more promising even tho i have to wait a couple more months...already have been waiting 3 for the nexus one

At the current Verizon phone release pace, the EVO may well be out BEFORE the N1 is released on Verizon.  I honestly think that there is a better than 50% chance that the N1 will be on Sprint before it is on Verizon...

0 Likes
dag1911

HERE IT IS FOLKS!!  THE RELEASE OF THE ONE THE ONLY....MOTO-Devour. :smileysad:  Good Lord these guys are ridiculous!  Get our hopes up for a real phone and then they announce this piecer.  GREAT WORK VZW!!!

0 Likes
jayjay1122
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah jayjay the link still  does say Spring of 2010.

Ya know, I just looked again on a different PC, its such "transparent text" that my brightness level just washed it out...

Plain as day to the right of the VZW logo!!  :smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Mochi

dag1911 wrote:

HERE IT IS FOLKS!!  THE RELEASE OF THE ONE THE ONLY....MOTO-Devour. :smileysad:  Good Lord these guys are ridiculous!  Get our hopes up for a real phone and then they announce this piecer.  GREAT WORK VZW!!!

My thoughts exactly Dag. =x

I'm so frustrated, my current phone is win mobile...need I say more as to why I so desperately need a new phone?? lol I'd get the **bleep** droid if the camera and a few other things on it were better....and it was wasn't motorola. I just don't want to spend a bunch of money on a phone I don't like or settle for a crappy, glitchy phone any longer.  Ok, enough of my **bleep**, whining and moaning....

0 Likes
Mochi

hehehehe Verizon **Bleeped** me.

0 Likes
dag1911

Verizon can go **bleep** themselves!  Today we get the ALL NEW MY VERIZON.  All the tools.  All the features.  More waiting...for something worthwhile.  Ugh.  We will see what the new week brings us. 

0 Likes