Re: Nexus 6 won't answer calls
markperloe

Reset network settings, Atlanta FBI had the same issue. I receive texts and can make calls. Others have posted elsewhere, is TMobile with Nexus 6. It happens any location.

0 Likes
markperloe

I already spent the three hours reloading after it was like this with no apps installed and no restore setting.

0 Likes
markperloe

They said they would talk me through and dial #48

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I don't quite follow all of what you said, but I would go get a new free sim card from Verizon corporate and see if that helps.

0 Likes
markperloe

As would powering down or factory reset.

0 Likes
markperloe

I'll give it a shot.

0 Likes
markperloe

Pulling the Sim did not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markperloe It is very improtant you be able to answer calls. Our apologies for all of the issues you've been experiencing. You mentioned above that a ticket has been opened. At this time, we recommend allowing our network team to investigate the problem. This will keep you from having to try steps that do not work. We sincerely hope to provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Then I would go into a Verizon corporate store and get a new SIM card if you haven't already.

0 Likes
markperloe

They found the bug in the software upgrade and fixed it.

0 Likes