Nexus 6 Visual Voicemail & Sim
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

The phone will be released on Thursday. When can I walk into a Verizon store and just say I want  a SIM card for my phone. I also would like to be able to use Visual Voicemail. I tried to get a SIM from a Verizon corporate store on Saturday and they said NO!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nexus 6 Visual Voicemail & Sim
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

I have heard of a few people getting them the honest way. Here is my phone my account # yada yada yada. Most people have to work around this issue. I figured since the phone came out Thursday it wouldn't be an issue. I was told by the manager that the phone wasn't in Verizon's system and he wouldn't help me get one using a MOTO X's IMEI number.

That being said the phone wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday but came early by 5 days. Then the case and screen protector came in so I said why not give it a try.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I have never been denied a SIM card.

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

I have heard of a few people getting them the honest way. Here is my phone my account # yada yada yada. Most people have to work around this issue. I figured since the phone came out Thursday it wouldn't be an issue. I was told by the manager that the phone wasn't in Verizon's system and he wouldn't help me get one using a MOTO X's IMEI number.

That being said the phone wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday but came early by 5 days. Then the case and screen protector came in so I said why not give it a try.

0 Likes