Re: Nexus 6 Pre-Orders
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Toulcafreak,

We would be heartbroken if you decided to leave! I can certainly understand your excitement for this device. We currently have no info on the Nexus 6, please keep checking our device news for updates on new devices http://bit.ly/n5snpq .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Imacellist
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think Verizon understands just how frustrating it is to be a customer. Every other carrier seems to actually try to care for their customers by communicating with them about new devices. Since the network is useless without a quality device, this to me is incredibly important. Verizon is the only carrier that seems to be silent on this device. Every other carrier at the very least has a landing page acknowledging that they will be carrying the device. Can't your company acknowledge something in this regard? Or is this just a way to push the devices that you back, rather than give a small amount of publicity to a phone many people prefer over the Droid line.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Imacellist wrote:

Since the network is useless without a quality device, this to me is incredibly important.

So there are no other quality devices on Verizon?

droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah even T-Mobile is acknowledging it and letting people get information.  The fact others at least are making an attempt makes me wonder about Verizon.

Google Nexus 6 & Nexus 9 | Now Available For Pre-registration | T-Mobile

0 Likes
Imacellist
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are other devices that are good, but not that are the best for me

personally . I've been waiting for a Verizon nexus for a long time so it

frustrates me that Verizon is playing around.

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

they have to take care of their baby the droid turbo first everything else to them is a afterthought.

0 Likes
Not applicable

What is it do you need to know? You admit the info on this phone is out there in other places. Any question you have about this phone is out there and readily accessible. The Droid turbo was announced TWO DAYS before it was released. The iPhone 6 was announced just 10 days before it came out. Carriers are not going to announce phones weeks in advance. Going by what T-Mobile does means nothing. John J. Legere is the Don Quixote of CEOs.

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Wow do I like that one !

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

Yes but the 12th is being mentioned by numerous people using T-Mobile as an example as one of the people.  I'm giving this until the 12th if nothing happens then I definitely have some questions that I have a right to ask.  I was tracking the droid turbo since this summer so I knew about that. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So you are saying Verizon which made 2 exclusive deals for devices is going to push a device that doesn't have exclusive deal with?  The Xperia Z3V and the Droid Turbo...  I'd expect them to push those devices as they spent a lot more money to obtain them...  Seems like a no brainer to me.

Honestly if you want the Nexus 6 that bad buy it from the playstore or just wait it out.  We all know it's coming to Verizon. T-Mobile is the only carrier that gave a date, and are not having a preorder.  They are currently pushing their Z3 as well as the Note 4/EDGE.

The Nexus no matter what carrier is going to get little fan fair.