Nexus 6 Availability
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZW Can we PLEASE get an update on the Nexus 6 carrier availability directly from Verizon? All other major US carriers are already selling or have pre-order available for the Nexus 6, but Verizon has failed to make any announcement of whether they will sell it on contract/edge and if so, when.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nexus 6 Availability
Tidbits
Legend

They have back orders estimated 3-4 months out too(friend has an estimated delivery of February). I got mine coming in tomorrow, and the other one in December.  I lucked out on the lottery game. Don't worry about what other carriers has done. You'll be waiting a while. It might be Verizon is taking their time to reduce these long lines and waiting while gathering as much stock as they can.

By Verizon delaying they may have done you a favor. There's a lot of people waiting and still haven't been able to get one.

0 Likes
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can walk into a T-Mo store and walk out with one today...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

No you can't. They are all sold out and most locations you have to special order it putting you in line with everyone else.

0 Likes
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been in 3 different T-Mobile stores in the past week and all of them have had it in stock. With the new announcement of the unlimited data for 2 lines for $100 Verizon is making it more and more tempting to swap over to T-Mobile. They keep dragging their feet they are going to lose a lot of people in the next month or two. If they would so much as just release some kind of announcement stating about when they would offer it, or put up a pre-order this would probably suffice most of the upset Nexus community, but this isn't the first time Verizon has pulled these kind of antics. It's becoming more and more frequent.

0 Likes