Nexus 6 2/26 comes and goes
jtp_96
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the rumored 2/26 release date comes and goes with no Nexus 6 but a vague maybe mid March from a customer service rep. Sorry VZW, you're fired. I have been more than patient while you snub me and fellow like minded people who wants something better than an iPhone or Samsung. Yes, I could have bought one direct but I wanted to make sure it was fully supported by my carrier and yes, I was saving my upgrade for it, nothing wrong with saving money. You have the best network, can't disagree at all and I never minded paying for it, but this attitude of "we don't care what our customers want and we don't deem it necessary to answer the question why" is more than I can take and has cost you a customer. If it was Google's fault or Motorola's you could have told us, but no, you're VZW and why should you care about communicating to customers? So I thought I would post this before I activate my AT&T Nexus 6 which arrives tomorrow. 

Labels (1)
Re: Nexus 6 2/26 comes and goes
Snn5
Legend

Good for you.  Kills me how people go ape nuts over a phone just to have it outdated, or unhappy with it come the next big thing or OS version.  You buy a phone around service, not service around a phone.  And, 2 weeks...impatient much?

0 Likes