Re: Nexus 5
bwk5150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Michellel we are sick of your slow update process and just today they

announced the new Nexus which is carried by all carriers EXCEPT VERIZON!!!

There are many people including myself who love the Nexus experience which

you fail to offer. I have 7 lines 5 of which are up for renewal that is

why I am looking to cancel my service with you. I serious sick of your

slow update process of our phones and not carry the Nexus.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

designerfx
Enthusiast - Level 2

truth. If verizon doesn't deliver a nexus 5, I'm dropping verizon and suggesting everyone else I know and can influence to do the same. I can guess why they aren't carrying it: probably pissed at google for making an end run around that garbage ISIS payment solution that they wanted to try to force people to not be able to use google wallet.

Count me in as another customer basically disappointed with verizon. This was the only reason to even stay with them, hopes of them carrying nexus 5.     

drx69
Enthusiast - Level 1

same here... verizon has a lock on the midwest because gsm just is gawd aweful.  I want Nexus 5 and I am sick of Verizon jerking me around.  My wife's phone is up in may and we may jump to sprint to get the phone.  Verizon, you need to quit being so anti competitive and listen to your customers. I am not happy at all about this.  The GNex was beginning of the end... now i am done.  Fix this or continue to lose customers!!!!!

rreich
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unless Verizon changes its tune and supports the Nexus 5 on its network, I will be taking my 5 lines elsewhere.  Enough of this BS.

designerfx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm thankful I'm off contract, and guess what? Selling my unlimited line should be more than enough money to buy the Nexus 5 and hop onto tmobile or any carrier I want aside from Verizon!

way to go there, verizon.

Gj35
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have two iPhones on "month to month" with Verizon and I've been a long time customer. I was hoping that the Nexus 5 would come to Verizon when released so that I can make the switch. I guess that won't happen! I'm definitely considering switching carriers as my contract just ended. Verizon has no excuse because the Nexus 5 is available on Sprint. What I don't get is if they can allow the iPhone on their network without messing with it, why be so stubborn to do the same with the Nexus line? Hate for Google? Was it the same reason why the iPhone went to AT&T instead of coming to Verizon when it first came out? Listen to your customers Verizon and stop your nonsense!

xQuestx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on month to month at the moment with three smartphones line, I'm considering switching because of the news today that Verizon won't be getting the nexus 5, what a joke. you guys really should consider allowing nexus phones back on your network. WAKE UP!! ....

ALKahn10
Enthusiast - Level 2

BYE! #NEXUS

ultimate_ed
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is very disappointing news.  While all signs suggested that Verizon was going to stiff its customers and not have the Nexus 5, I held out a glimmer of hope that perhaps it would be different this time.  That maybe you would stop taking us Android users for granted, that you had learned from from the Galaxy Nexus debacle, and that you would focus on the network and let the hardware vendors take care of the phones and updates the way you do with Apple.

Alas, when my one line that is still under contract comes up, I'll have to take a serious look at the other options.  Holding on to our grandfathered unlimited data, more so because the "share everything" plans would raise my bill by $60/month even though I don't use large amounts of data now.  In truth, the coverage where I'm at isn't all that good, either.  Right now, the grandfathered plan is a value play.  If Verizon ultimately kills that off, it's going to be very hard to justify continuing this relationship.  This business about the Nexus 5 is just another nail in the coffin.

JET9241
Enthusiast - Level 1

We can only hope for the mass exodus from Verizon. You can support the iPhone, why not just start carrying that only since that's who you cater to, It certainly isn't the customers.

0 Likes