Nexus 5 not coming to Verizon
cacroswell131

I still own an older Samsung Galaxy Nexus and i love it. I also own a newer Driod DNA and the Nexus even though its older is the better phone. I have loved the pure Google environment since i first used it and fast updates are a real perk when it comes to phone choice.  Since Verizon has decided to not carry the new Nexus 5 I will be canceling my account with them at the end of my contract. I have loved the verizon coverage over the years but coverage isnt everything and the other carriers are increasing coverage daily. I'm sick of being told what phone i can and cant use with a service i pay for. I work hard for my money and will decide to spend it elsewhere. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nexus 5 not coming to Verizon
Not applicable

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57610241-94/with-nexus-5-google-finally-gets-flagship-phone-treatme...  Yep verizon and AT&T are not carrying it. But AT&T will allow its use on their network.

0 Likes
Re: Nexus 5 not coming to Verizon
homayoun

I will cancel my account at the end of the contract as well. I feel it is totally unreasonable for Verizon to not support Nexus 5 on their network.

Perhaps if enough people take this route, Verizon managers will come to their senses, as they only know and recognize $$$ and not anything else!

0 Likes