New update added "Verizon Wireless" to lock screen.
BobWiley79

I just got the V20 a little over a month ago and love everything about it.  I was able to customize everything just the way I like it.  Yesterday a new security update was released and now I have "Verizon Wireless" on the top left corner of my lock screen.  Is there an option to remove this?  I've grown used to this phone without it until it appeared yesterday after installing the update.  I really think they ought to give us the the option to enable and disable that in the lock screen settings.  I removed all the default/factory set shortcuts from my lock screen just cause I enjoy taking full advantage of my wallpapers but now I find it annoying to have to look at something that wasn't there before. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New update added "Verizon Wireless" to lock screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy you're enjoying your new phone BobWiley79. I'm sorry you have that logo on your screen and can't remove it. I was unable to locate any steps to remove the Verizon from the top of the screen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New update added "Verizon Wireless" to lock screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy you're enjoying your new phone BobWiley79. I'm sorry you have that logo on your screen and can't remove it. I was unable to locate any steps to remove the Verizon from the top of the screen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes