New to VERIZON but doesn't feel right!
g3cortez
Hey guys...
IM A new Guy.
New to VERIZON but doesn't feel right! Although the 1st Gen Droid is truly awesome, it was the rival of the phone I sported way back when the G1 was the current bad boy on the block the NexusOne. I HAD NO OTHER ANDROID devices in stock! SO I selected the Droid. But I desire a DROID X. YES I AM OBSESSED. ...SEARCHING for one...I guess ill have to wait iltill I'm eligible for upgrade. I was thinking I had 30 days to exchange and as soon as they are in swap...but I can't if I have talked more than 30-50min....so that's out.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me knew thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New to VERIZON but doesn't feel right!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

You can do ONE swap within 30 days for another new different phone or same new phone. Verizon doesn't let you do a 2nd swap

0 Likes
g3cortez
.......!
SERIOUSLY? BECAUSE IF WHAT TOUR TELLING ME IS TRUE(I THINK YOUR RIGHT)THEN IM IN LUCK. BECAUSE THE PLAce thatwas out. Of Droid X's just some in tonight!
IN STOCK ASK REP.....
0 Likes
budone
Legend

TGO is correct. If you do a swap there will be a $35 restocking fee.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

g3cortez wrote:
I was thinking I had 30 days to exchange and as soon as they are in swap...but I can't if I have talked more than 30-50min....so that's out.

What is this...a new rule?  Where did you get this from?  The only restriction on the 30 days is one exchange, as has been previously stated.  As far as I know there is no restriction on the calling minutes used....is there?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

No there is no limit on minutes, but you must pay for what you used.

0 Likes