New VCAST Media Manager-Organize and protect your media
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Check out the new VCAST Media Manager!

Manage pics, videos, and docs on your phone and computer. Upload them to online storage and access them anywhere.

Watch Video Now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New VCAST Media Manager-Organize and protect your media
KH1

Saw this feature but could not find out how to use it without paying something like $3/GB/month, nor could the Verizon store. This  is a ridiculous price knowing that you can purchase 1TB (1000GB) storage for less than $80 (one time cost of $0.08/GB) and back it up yourself with a break even of 333 months or 27 years. Come on Verizon, making a profit is OK but trying to make yourself in the 1% richest bracket at our expense is unappreciated.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
i found the vcast manager to be worthless years ago & now to pay $3 when i've got a system that works, no thanks verizon.
0 Likes
DBCooper

I don't even want this software on my phone.   How can I delete this app?  Do I have to

{edit for TOS violation}

my phone to get rid of this piece of crap?

0 Likes
djysrv
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I see it Amazon is offering a cloud application for music and photos at much better prices and without the overhead of a clunky and sometimes balky application. 

BTW: I still have annoyed feelings about the fact that I had to download an program to prevent it from hijacking my desktop everytime I plugged the phone into a USB port.

The combination of a poorly executed application, high prices, and rude intrusions on my work are worthy of a Dilbert comic strip.

0 Likes