New OTA update S3.
crappieduster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got a notification of new update on my S3. Afraid to do it after the update to 4.3 a few months ago. Anybody know what this update is yet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New OTA update S3.
gagcas2
Enthusiast - Level 2

if its the one we got wed on our note 2 and galaxy S3"s....its just a firmware update to allow roaming or something in canada...not the new kit kat update.  i haven't heard of any of those phones thru Verizon getting the new OS update yet.  so if you didn't get the mini update yet than that's what it is.  some of us are praying for the new kit kat to fix the glitches of the 4.3

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gagcas2
Enthusiast - Level 2

if its the one we got wed on our note 2 and galaxy S3"s....its just a firmware update to allow roaming or something in canada...not the new kit kat update.  i haven't heard of any of those phones thru Verizon getting the new OS update yet.  so if you didn't get the mini update yet than that's what it is.  some of us are praying for the new kit kat to fix the glitches of the 4.3

0 Likes
crappieduster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maybe that is it then. I was hoping either kit kat or a downgrade to get rid of 4.3. I'll update this morning and see what happens.

0 Likes