Re: New: LG Spectrum and Ice Cream Sandwich
leejay99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Communication!  A fairly simple concept but seemingly lost in today's world.  I really think that is why most of us are getting more and more frustrated.  A complete lack of info coming out.  A simple message saying that they are working on it would have placated a lot of us.  But I guess that is too much to ask for nowadays.

0 Likes
macdofco

I think the communication that we have received is that we out of luck.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

LG and VZW have dropped the ball in a big way on the Spectrum, and VZW has also done similarly on other OEM phones.

Their promises to keep customers updated, their support responses to inquiries are just disingenuous.. On top of fraudulent advertising, just poor commentary.

It's bad business... very non-customer centric. VZW can and should do much better for it's customers that have made it so profitable...

0 Likes
HasteVapor

I recently called verizon wireless ,They told me to call LG saying it was there responsibility for ics,LG told me no,its the carriers responsibility for the ics update,i called verizon again,they said bthey cant do a thing,did nothing but apology,they denied ever having promised ics for the spectrum.I am highly dissapointed,i purchased this phone with the idea that it was geting ics,it said it on verizons site,it said it on all phones sites.I love my spectrum but thats false advertisement,i want atleast the spectrum 2,or a replacement phone,and i dont want no nexus or razor which to me are lesser phones.i am angry,lg guy told me i should root it once the warranty goes out,i waited 8 months for ics with promises.This is not over,When you purchase something you want whats promised

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sentence structure would be SUPER helpful in reading your comments.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
aaronp19

Duh, Lucid is getting upgrade. Not for us?  http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2012/10/lg-lucid-android-ice-cream-sandwich.html

Verizon broke promise on Spectrum!

0 Likes
macdofco

Sure would be nice if that version 'leaked' out

0 Likes
Not applicable

aaronp19 wrote:

Duh, Lucid is getting upgrade. Not for us?  http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2012/10/lg-lucid-android-ice-cream-sandwich.html

Verizon broke promise on Spectrum!

How do you know you're NOT getting it? I suggest chilling out. If anything this means you're CLOSER to getting it.

0 Likes
macdofco

REALLY?

0 Likes
Not applicable

(Deleted post as per VZW ToS, discussions of moderator actions/innappropriate content is not permitted on this Forum).

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

0 Likes