Re: New: LG Spectrum and Ice Cream Sandwich
macdofco

Do you think they will ACTUALLY deliver this time?

0 Likes
fergieg
Contributor - Level 2

Yes = 0

No = 2

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think VZW will deliver eventually, but I cannot say if this coming week is when it will be made available. Just passing along what I read elsewhere.

Hello - Moderators / Community Leaders - how about inquiring and throwing us a bone?

0 Likes
macdofco

The guy at the Verizon kiosk in the mall looked up my phone, and told me

that not only was the Spectrum no longer on the ICS upgrade list, but it

also has been discontinued. I think we are out of luck!

Anybody from Verizon know anything to give us hope?

Stef , where did you read 'next week'?

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

LG forums.

0 Likes
macdofco

www.lgforum.com?

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
macdofco

Unfortunately, the last reply in that thread was entered just one hour ago, and it says that the ICS upgrade was rejected by Verizon 'weeks ago'.  That seems to agree with what the kiosk guy told me last week and confirmed yesterday.  How, exactly would we get a Class Action Lawsuit started?  SOMETHING needs to happen to REALLY get Verizon's attention, right?

0 Likes
spctrm_jnk

Well im with you on that going to check with an local attorney to explore my options. I have 2 Spectrums so i have twice the frustration. I have been waiting since March, after I was tricked in to buying them over any other available device at the time,due to the ICS update available being soon..

0 Likes
pglynn422
Enthusiast - Level 1

Although they're on the bottom of the Verizon food chain, perhaps it rises (or stoops) to the level of deceptive sales tactics. My salesman also promised ICS "in a couple of months". That helped sway me from an iPhone. All they would have to do is communicate and I think many of our complaints would be silenced.