I'll go with that AZ it has been something Lately and the time limit change. has me more on the gas to make sure i don't make mistakes and the ones i do get back in a fix them before the time expires.
Oh man, last night I was w/ wife and son at Best Buy taking her camera in for warranty repair and ... they had the HTC One on display. It must be nerve racking to be a VZW executive in charge of subscriber growth and know that all the other competing carriers have this phone...
I fully intend to switch on June 17, 2013 which is the day that my Verizon contract ends. Don't get uppity with me just becasue I don't sit around trolling community threads playing Verizon cheerleader every time someone has something less than positive to say.
The only way that I won't leave is if Verizon gets the HTC One in an untouched manner. No giant VZW logos, no color changes, no mass of bloatware, just the phone as is. If that happens I'll stay for the LTE coverage, otherwise, I'm out.
I did not come on this forum to troll. I came on here to inform and give others my opinion on what the original question that started this forum asked. and @nneptune have pretty much been on here since day one trying to help answer that too. @random64 has put some good input as well. I have replied to them with my opinion or knowledge to what they had to say and I'm grateful for their information.
I am on here to help inform the community of what I know in a positive manner not a pretentious one. I understand you were only trying to tell us about your situation but if you actually read this thread you will have realized most of us are in the exact, if not similar, situation as you. We are ALL playing the waiting game. period.
While we do this, we should try and make an understanding of what evidence there is of this phone and not worry about which company has a better deal. The better the understanding we have of the phone and know its "the one", no pun intended, the easier it'll be to make the decision of which carrier you prefer.
@summit21 that's awesome! It definitely showing sign of a new hardware coming. We do know that when the samsung galaxy s4 comes, other phone prices will drop. My buddy that works for BB Mobile told back in February to hold out for the S4 even if I didn't want it because regardless phone prices would drop.
i'm actually surprised they haven't already dropped the price on the DNA. since they are now taking orders for the s4 at $199, and the s3 dropped to $99 a while back, i just can't imagine they are selling many DNA's at $199?
Well, first came the text offering $100 off the DNA, then I'm guessing no more texts..they'll probably just mark it down. They should, anyway. I'm personally not impressed by it..
Waiting to make a decision is becoming painful regarding which phone should I upgrade. So far nothing has been more disappointing than not being able to have a decent choice for an android device for a long time. Please bring the HTC One ASAP!