New GS5 has no contact pictures in Verizon Message App?
dzrtgemz

New GS5 set to Message+ as default but no contact pictures are shown?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New GS5 has no contact pictures in Verizon Message  App?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dzrtgemz,

Hmm, that's definitely odd let's take a closer look into this for you. When did you set the contact picture? Have you powered off and on your phone?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dzrtgemz

I activated the phone a few days ago. I synced my Facebook contacts. I started using verizon message +, but there are no pictures of contacts. There are however pictures of contacts in the standard Galaxy message app. I have turned the phone off and on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dzrtgemz,

I see! The Facebook application and the Verizon Messages application are two different platforms. Verizon Messages will not sync with the contact pictures from a 3rd party app. You can set the picture for your contact directly on your contact list on your phone, in order for it to pull that into the Verizon Messages app. http://vz.to/1HPmutz

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
yeti0126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cannot get Verizon message+ app to sync contact pictures, even using above advice. Samsung message now default until this is fixed. Thank you.

Not applicable

does it on my G2.

0 Likes
shell52383
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've posted this on a few other threads about this issue. I know the version response is a bit dated, but it's also incorrect. Some of my FB photos sync with the contact in messages+, others do not.

0 Likes