Network Available
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every time I unlock my phone lately I get the message "network available do operation". It stays on the screen long enough to annoy me.  It appeared relatively recently. Does anyone know what it means?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Available
bearone21
Legend

you're on wi-fi or phone isn't activated.

MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Wonder why I am just now getting that message. Not a new phone, nothing changed at home.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, MaryMP. Are you still getting this message when you are connected to WiFi?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting. Today I am not. I turned my location services off a few days ago and turned them back on this morning to do something. Could that have made a difference?

0 Likes
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess I spoke too soon. Tonight the message is back.

0 Likes
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope. Today I am not on wi fi and have the same issue.

0 Likes
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

The message is also there when I am not on wi fi.

0 Likes
MaryMP
Enthusiast - Level 2

The message is there on Wi fi and not on wi fi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaryMP We appreciate those details. I certainly want to make sure everything is resolved for you. Please tell me what's the make and model of your phone? Is this happening when you connect to specific Wi-Fi networks? Have you made any changes to your phone recently (settings, software)? Thank you for your patience during this process.

EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes