Re: Negative Comments
Fedupcitizen2
Enthusiast - Level 1

If they had any way to contact support for their companies product people would not have to come here to complain.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They do...

611 from your phone and they also have a 800 number. Which can be found on their contact us link.

ShanaK
Contributor - Level 2

As everyone has said. Each person has a different experience with the company, support and forums.

Personally, I can't wait to leave Verizon. My family moved over from T-mobile because of billing and customer service issues. I wish I had stayed over there.

When you purchase a phone from Verizon expect maybe a little support after an update. They will mess up your bill just so you call in so they can try to upsell you something.

Voice- Verizon as a straight phone service I haven't had issues making calls. So if that is all your looking for I doubt you'll ever encounter a problem.

Text Messaging- Worked up until Lollipop update, now I don't get group messages for days. But otherwise works fairly well.

Customer Service- Worst I have ever experience. But I'll break it down.

Phone Support- If you have the patience to get through the multiple ads, sales and push buttons. I give you a 50-50 of getting something done.

Live Chat- Always busy, lucky if you spend all day and can get in to them. My experience has been 0% helpful, with a side of lies and manipulation.

Facebook Chat- Beat your head against a brick now and save yourself the trouble. They answer maybe 1 time an hour. It's always someone different, there is nobody actually reading the problem. All scripted responses.

Forums- I have had more help from other users than I have ever got from Verizon. Unfortunately though, other forum users haven't been able to fix the problem.

rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Man, what is it with you guys?

Have you been brainwashed by Verizon?

Your sitting on their forum doing their work for them. Work that you pay them to do for you... work that doesn't get done by them, but by you... ??? (no personal offense guys - just calling it like i see it)

This forum is a farce if you ask me.

I can understand having a community forum for things like Fan Groups and the like... but this is a company that i pay for communication services. This forum should have Customer Service reps, tech guys, the whole 9 yards. Because WE PAY THEM FOR A SERVICE. A service i am not getting!

i appreciate the everyone's initiative on trying to help me... BUT YOU CAN'T HELP ME. Only the people i pay for my service can control this.

heh, this forum really is a waste of time.... the only solution for me at this point is get away from Verizon as far as i can. They are lame and incompetent! This forum is a perfect example! Not a word from anyone employed by Verizon!

and Waimon - to answer your questions... please read my entire thread where you replied before. every question you ask is addressed in full there.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Have used both Verizon and AT&T with no problems or complaints.

once in a while a carrier messes up beyond all reason.  

You may notice some of the complaints are the same as AT&T:  customers don't understand the plans or phone purchase options.  New software messed up the phones.  Rude service.

i Hope you are happy with the service and get answers here that help you.

Crimsonblues
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed the same thing. I joined on Sunday and have had a few issues I needed assistance with. Verizon blows AT&T out of the park.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Contrary to what has been posted already I think most people are here for various reasons.

1) They had a bad experience with Customer Service not being able to help them resolve an issue

2) they didn't even go to CS to try to resolve an issue and are looking here for some guidance

3) They want to learn more about the phones and or if they are knowledgeable about their phones they want to help others as CS is basically trained on all of their phones and do not know everything on what you may have.

4) they just want to complain

Or it can be a combination of these things.