Negative Comments
TitansGirl75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just recently joined Verizon because I was fed up with AT&T.  I've been following this forum for a while and I'm really shocked at all of the negative comments I keep seeing from Verizon customers. Compared to what I was used to at AT&T, Verizon seems pretty incredible. Am I missing something or just too new to know the real story with Verizon??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Negative Comments
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

One thing you have to remember is that this is a peer to peer forum, and most people come on here because they have a complaint about something.  Customers who are satisfied rarely sign up for an account just to say so.  It's unfortunate, but that's the reality.  You can't really judge a company based on their forum.  Personally, I haven't had any major problems with Verizon, the service is solid, outperforming other companies in most areas, with AT&T being the only carrier who can really compete.  I'm fortunate to be tech savvy enough that I rarely have had to deal with CS, though I'm aware that it's not their strongest trait.  The times I've had a real issue (devices that stopped working, etc.) things have gone smoothly.

rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!

rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

TitansGirl75,

Take note... demmo86rt stated "One thing you have to remember is that this is a peer to peer forum, and most people come on here because they have a complaint about something".

Bottom line - if Verizon truly took care of their customers... then there wouldn't be any need for this forum that is governed by "not so educated" employees. If Verizon cared, then they would have top notch people here trying to take care of the paying customer.

To me, this forum is no different than you placing a call to Apple regarding a tech issue... and some dude in India answers the phone. That's what this forum is... a way to push the people that pay for their product into a hole so they disappear.

Sincerely,

very angry customer

Snn5
Legend

Hold up now...most of us here are here to learn and help.  We aren't part of this hole of despair.  People come here to rant and rave from both positive and negative.  It is my opinion that the help received here is almost if not better than what you might get by calling or going to a store.  This is a forum with less stress of intimidation and is more lax in that there is no face to face.  There are things we cannot change on the account, but understanding your issue and you understanding what happened is a big plus here.

Snn5
Legend

I agree with demmo86rt.  I have perused the AT&T forums, as well as T-Mobile and Sprint.  The only difference between them all is the color of the logo and forum background.  A lot of the times, service satisfaction is what you make of it.  If someone just rants without trying to hear the other side, then nothing is accomplished.  This is a communications industry and communicating is what the customer and company should do, however, many find solace in peer to peer communications as well.

rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry guys... after what i have experienced during the last 2 to 3 months... my opinion about Verizon Wireless is not going to change... and just like you guys have a right to state your opinions... i have the right to state mine.

Verizon hasn't stopped calling me even though i have used several avenues to resolve the situation. I even had them block their own numbers from my phone.

My comments have value. i intend to state them regardless what anyone feels about it.

and if someone makes a post here like TitanGirl75 has with this one... i intend to tell them my experienced opinion.

TitansGirl75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've liked what I see so far on here. Even the website is set up better than AT&T'S. I realize a lot of this is just personal opinion but the forums aren't very good with att. I've been blown away at the amount of information I can find on here. I was with att for years and it was way worse.

Snn5
Legend

Glad you like us and the info.  Hang around, learn, contribute, make this place better. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Well I know most people come here to complain and other stuff. I am here to help as I know how forums are and they are never really for the customer but more for customers to help other customers out if at all possible. As some customers know more and can help assist you more than any cell provider. But not here to complain. I have been with Sprint and with Cspire and now with Verizon and to me this is the best company out there. and to you redmonster I left a message for you in your post about your phone calls. You said you went to a Verizon store to get the calls stopped. I asked if it was an actual Verizon store or an authorized Verizon store. Because you will get two different customer service and might not get the bottom of your problem. Like I said in my post I recommend you call Verizon with the numbers that are disturbing you and ask they not call you again to mail or email you instead and to change your number as I am sure that will solve the problem. I have been with Verizon and only had one call from them that whole time and told them to email me instead of calling the future and that is what they have done for me with no more problems. Hope this helps and if anyone needs help I try to do my best when I can

0 Likes