Need help with transferring phone files
iOutlawTorn
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my girlfriend has an audio file on her phone (a Droid RAZR HD) and she needs to upload it to a computer for a class. Her computer is really bad and so she's using mine, a Mac. I downloaded the Backup Assistant program for Mac and when her phone is plugged in I can drag all the files she needs over to the local content but the transfers always fail. When I click on the transfer log it simply says they failed but it never gives any explanation as to why or how to fix it.

We've tried going bluetooth connection but I have an iPhone and whenever she searches for bluetooth devices my phone doesn't show up in hers and vice versa. I have plenty of space in my Verizon Cloud to transfer it there but her phone is on her parents plan so I can't really transfer her files to mine. It seems her phone is already linked with a Cloud account that isn't mine.

What can we do to resolve this issue? Any tips would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need help with transferring phone files
B33
Legend
0 Likes
B33
Legend
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

iOutlawTorn wrote:

So my girlfriend has an audio file on her phone (a Droid RAZR HD) and she needs to upload it to a computer for a class.

Can she attach it to an email?

Send it to you via text message?

How large is the audio file?  Can she save it to an SD card?

0 Likes