Need advice for getting data service while traveling abroad
Spokaneman

I will be traveling in Norway and England and want to be able to use GPS on my Galaxy S4.  I can get along without voice service, and can rely on wi-fi for email and internet access.  I will be traveling for about 3 weeks.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need advice for getting data service while traveling abroad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
All the advise you need is right here Spokaneman! We want you to enjoy your trip to Norway and England. Yes, you can use your phone for data while traveling. Here is a link to our Global trip planner to get all the information about cost and what is needed to use your phone http://vz.to/1aGvDAs . You can add our bundle plan for 100mb for $25.00 per month or voice/data bundle for 100minutes/100sent messages and 100mb for $40.00 per month . You can also pay as you go with is $0.02 cent per KB and $20.48 per mb. Voice calls and text are extra if you're interested in those features.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Need advice for getting data service while traveling abroad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
All the advise you need is right here Spokaneman! We want you to enjoy your trip to Norway and England. Yes, you can use your phone for data while traveling. Here is a link to our Global trip planner to get all the information about cost and what is needed to use your phone http://vz.to/1aGvDAs . You can add our bundle plan for 100mb for $25.00 per month or voice/data bundle for 100minutes/100sent messages and 100mb for $40.00 per month . You can also pay as you go with is $0.02 cent per KB and $20.48 per mb. Voice calls and text are extra if you're interested in those features.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes