Navigation questions.
Eriksoln1

Can you set up your phone to answer automatically when you are driving with the navigation app. running?  I'd want to send the calls to my blue tooth.

Also, I've noticed that when you go through a long tunnel, it loses GPS connection.  Most GPS devices simply reconnect once you leave the tunnel.  It seems my phone never does though.  I have to end the navigation and restart it.  Is there are better way to do this?  Thats an awful lot of stuff to do while driving.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Navigation questions.
Wildman
Legend

The GPS should auto reconnect after you exit the tunnel, which app are you using and which device do you have? 

As for the bluetooth issue you should be able to change the option in the dock app to not connect to the bluetooth but use the speaker..  Try selecting the menu option when you are on the dock app and see if there is a setting for this under the menu..

0 Likes
Re: Navigation questions.
Eriksoln1

I have a droid 3.  I use the VZNavigator.  I use the full paid service for it.  It takes FOREVER to reconnect.  Actually, I cant say it does at all, I've always had to restart it.........never waited it out long enough to see if it does.  I've given it >5min. before, it just stays in the "lost connection" view that shows a birds eye view of the route you should be taking.

0 Likes