NFL Mobile Data
Necrosispaladin

In 2019 does watching NFL mobile use data? I know that last year it did not.

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile Data
Weth
Legend

Verizon lost exclusivity for mobile devices and no longer zero rates data watching nfl games.  You will use your data bucket to watch a game.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have a great question at hand, Necrosispaladin, and we would be more than happy to help you and clarify your concern regarding the data consumption. Yes, data usage applies. We are including a link that will provide more details on the NFL app, this way you can review at your convenience: http://spr.ly/6602ECcfE

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
dantmcclellan
Enthusiast - Level 1

That sure would have been good to let me know about. How are you so comfortable changing the product I'm getting without changing the price or even letting me know?

Rmarkulic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just found out this weekend with the playoff games. 2.5 gb of data used. Pretty dirtty move and quiet communication.

lxcellent
Enthusiast - Level 1

When were you planning to tell us about this change, Verizon? Feels like Verizon folks were sitting around a board room table rubbing their hands together and saying: "Let's see how many of our customers will not know this giving us the opportunity to nail them with overage fees?"  Not cool, Verizon.  Not cool at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rmarkulic,

We always want to keep you in the loop. While it is free to have NFL Mobile, it will use your data when the application is in use or running in the background. It's listed at the bottom of the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/video/

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were not aware that this app uses data ixcellent. Did you incur overages? Would you like us to review your plan? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes