NFL App not working
RBoyle11
Enthusiast - Level 1

have been trying to stream NFL Network all day and I keep getting a yellow band on the screen that reads "Connection Error".  I have signed in/out, deleted update and reinstalled, turned phone on/off and also waited 12 hrs....still wont work!  Getting a little annoyed now...it was working fine yesterday...BEFORE this update!  Can anyone help troubleshoot and get this working?!

Labels (1)
Re: NFL App not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RBoyle11,

We definitely want you to enjoy the game! I know this would bug me just the same and we appreciate all that you have done to get it fixed. If you're still having trouble it may be best to reach out to NFL Mobile Support. You can submite a request by visiting www.mobilecs.nflhelp.com, emailing mobilecs@nflhelp.com or by calling 800-635-5300.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL App not working
mebraun

Here is what I got from NFL Mobile:

Thank you for contacting NFL Media Customer Care. We apologize for any technical difficulties.

These types of bugs are most often remedied by signing out and in, clearing your devices browser history and/or deleting and downloading the app.

If this bug is still buggy after doing so, please make sure that the device, operating system, app, and browser are fully updated and reply with technical details including device, operating system/version, connection, location, and/or service provider, and we'll get right on it.

Thanks,
   Joe

I had already tried the first two options (to no avail) but delete/download solved the problem 

0 Likes